Modern technology in construction.
The company "Mega Stroy-Tashkent" uses modern technologies in the construction of the housing complex "Suzuk Ota". In the construction of walls used aerated concrete blocks. The advantages of these blocks are:
1. High level of thermal insulation;
2. High accuracy and large size;
3. Good level of steam and breathability;
4. High level of resistance to fire and other aggressive environmental influences;
5. Aerated concrete blocks - an environmentally friendly building material;
6. Easy workability;
7. Gas-concrete blocks are resistant to damage by various microorganisms, rodents and insects;
8. Cold resistant;
9. Reduces the complexity of the process;
10. Increases construction speed.